Atelier Gomex Inc. was founded in 1980 by Jean-Claude Goulet. Over the years, Atelier Gomex continued to evolve in terms of quality, size, acquisition of new equipment, and new certifications. Its total area has nearly tripled since its establishment in 1980.
- 1989 Certification from the Canadian Welding Bureau (C.W.B.) CSA S47-1983, Division 3 Standard
- 1991 Implementation of the first quality management manual
- 2003 Registration of the quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001 (2000) Standard
- 2006 Attainment of the qualifications required to work in the nuclear field
- 2008 Quality management system upgrade for the ISO 9001:2008 Standard
- 2012 Installation of a new Hybrid Lathe 30"x160"
- 2014 Installation of a Robotic welding cell and two 4 axis CNC Lathes
- 2018 Quality management system upgrade for the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
Quality is our Priority... This is your guarantee that your projects are consistently compliant.
Mission and Values
Our team is committed to building excellence while focusing on the values of integrity, responsibility, meticulousness, product quality, and customer satisfaction. To better serve you, Gomex puts at your disposal a team of about thirty employees who, over time, have succeeded in developing professional skills and delivering exceptional support services.